Ever wonder what it takes to become an authority in the wholesaling market? Understandably, becoming an authority will require some level of experience and expertise. However, even if you lack both, you’d be glad to know there is a marketing medium that can help you become an instant authority in your market: radio marketing!
Today’s guest is no stranger to advertising on the radio. In fact, he’s been doing it for almost a decade now. Chris Arnold is the founder of Arnold Elite Realty, a cutting-edge boutique brokerage and the co-founder of COSA Investments, one of the largest wholesale firms in the DFW Metroplex. For many years now, Chris has been running a lucrative wholesaling business virtually while living his best life in Tulum, Mexico!
If you’d like to know why radio marketing has been getting quite a lot of buzz lately, don’t forget to tune in to today’s episode. Chris not only discussed all the basics of this “set it and forget it” marketing medium, he also covered some of the peerless benefits it offers. If you want to know how you can use radio to build authority and get ahead of the pack, this episode is for you!
- Why he has grown to love radio marketing so much
- The interesting thing about radio marketing
- Why radio is not list dependent
- What radio offers that other marketing channels can’t
- What the primary challenge is when advertising on the radio
- Radio marketing’s secret sauce
- Timeframe for radio marketing
- What reverse prospecting is and why it’s one of the easiest leads to convert
- What people’s most common assumptions about radio marketing are
- What it looks like when you advertise on the radio
- What he wants people to understand about radio
- The unique thing only radio can provide