REI Radio Program
with Grace Mills
REI Radio is an advanced online training that shows you how to:
- Build a motivated seller lead-generating “machine” that pulls in high quality leads for you on autopilot (completely plug and play).
- Target your station(s) like a sniper. Knowing which radio stations to choose (and WHY) is mission critical to your success with this explosive marketing channel.
- Negotiate like a Jedi-Master. Our proven Ninja tactics will allow you to lock in rock-bottom prices, often getting ad spots for pennies on the dollar.
- Shape, structure, and build your motivated seller ads. We’ll show you how to create explosive converting radio spots that will have prospects begging you to buy their homes.
- Track What Matters: Tracking the right KPI’s is our “secret sauce” to accelerate your growth and generate explosive profits in your business.
- Scale and grow. Now that you’ve created a steady stream of hot motivated seller leads, it’s time to crank up the machine.
This Marketing Channel Brings In Loads of Highly Motivated Sellers – With Virtually NO Competition!
There’s a marketing channel that everyone knows about, but almost no real estate Wholesalers are using…
This channel brings in the highest quality leads you can possibly get as a Wholesaler.
On top of that, it’s 100% inbound marketing. You don’t have to hunt leads down, they call you. You don’t even have to spend time tracking down lists to market to!
The best part is… you’ll have virtually no competition with this marketing channel.
I’m talking about radio ads.
My name is Grace Mills and I have worked side by side with Chris Arnold for the last 8 years managing and directing all marketing channels in his wholesale business. I worked directly with Chris Arnold on creating the original Rei Radio program, where we taught investors how to set up Radio. To date I have taught almost 300 investors and agents from all over the United States how to make thousands of dollars using Radio.
How The Radio Can Allow You To Completely Dominate Your Market
Almost nothing is better than radio for building your brand. Radio gives you instant authority. You automatically look like an accomplished expert.
Everyone in your market will know who you are if you’re regularly running ads on the radio… and when they find themselves in a situation where they need to sell their home fast and hassle-free, you’ll be the obvious choice to turn to.
You’ll practically be a celebrity in your local market!
Here are a few more reasons to use radio:
- No Competition – Practically no one in the Wholesaling business is taking advantage of radio ads, even though radio is highly effective at generating leads.
- Highest Quality Leads – Radio ads are fantastic at filtering out the tire kickers who aren’t really ready to sell. The people who actually pick up the phone and call are highly motivated.
- Easier to Close – Leads that come from radio will be much easier to close, since they already see you as an authority before they meet you.
- Set It and Forget It – It’s highly automated and doesn’t require very much maintenance once you get your ads set up. You’ll be able to focus on handling all the calls you’ll have coming in!
- Surprisingly Low-Cost – Many people assume radio ads must be very expensive. In reality, you can completely dominate a radio station for as little as $1,000 a month.
- High Profitability – We generally get somewhere between a 3-to-1 return and a 10-to-1 return, depending on the ad campaign.
- Easy to Scale Up – Once you get it working in your local market, you can easily expand into new markets. It’s just a matter of finding the right radio station for the target area.
- Low Pressure – Nobody feels like you’ve invaded their space uninvited when they hear a radio ad. You don’t have to worry about being seen as a nuisance or a pushy salesman.
If you want to have massive success in this business, you need to be doing what no one else is doing. You need to take advantage of the marketing channels where competition is the lightest. You need to make yourself look like the qualified professional in a sea of amateurs.
Radio can do all of that for you.
I’ll Teach You How To Master Radio Advertising And Bring In Deal After Deal
When you join my REI Radio coaching program, you won’t have to figure out the right way to do it by trial-and-error. I’ve already done that for you. I’ve spent 9 years refining my radio marketing system – and I’m offering to pass all of that knowledge on to you.
Here are just a few of the things I’ll teach you:
- How to determine the right demographics to target by looking at your past closings and other data I’ll show you how to get.
- How to choose the best radio station for your market. Qualitative Reports, Rankers, and Hour By Hour Reports… You’ll need to know how to read these in order to figure out where to advertise. I’ll show you how.
- How to know how much you should pay for your ads, so you know exactly what price to negotiate for when you talk to the radio station.
- How to negotiate with radio stations. I’ll teach you what your pitch should look like, how to make sure your contract works in your favor, and how to negotiate them down to rock-bottom prices.
- How to actually make your ads, including where to get your ad recorded, how long they should be, what language you should avoid in the ad, and more…
- How to manage & optimize your campaigns. How should I handle the inbound calls? How do I optimize my ads for the best possible results? What KPI’s should I track? I’ll teach you all of that and more.
In the REI Radio coaching program, you’ll learn directly from me as I mentor you week after week.
Interested? Then click the big button below to book a call with me or someone from my team.
The call is free, and there’s no obligation to join. It simply gives us the opportunity to learn about you & your Wholesaling goals, and figure out if you’re someone we’d like to work with.
It’s also a chance for you to learn everything you want to know about the program and get a sampling of what it’s like to work with us.
Click the button to be taken to a short application form where you’ll be asked to pick a date & time for your call: