Are you doing wholesaling with a partner but have yet to find your first deal? Then today’s episode is for you! If anything, the incredible wholesaling journey of today’s stepfather and son team might just inspire you to find that first ever deal!
John Maine and Michael Ambort is an inspiring stepfather and son team who closed their first wholesaling deal even if they’ve only been wholesaling for a few short months. While they aren’t wholesaling experts yet, they have something that kept them going—they use the ready, fire, and aim approach. In other words, they didn’t think twice about taking massive, imperfect actions.
And their courage has not only made them $18, 000 richer, it has even allowed them to help others and bring in more deals to their pipeline. If you’re ready to be moved, motivated, and inspired, today’s episode is exactly what you need to hear!
- List they targeted
- How they gauged they were talking to a motivated seller
- How Michael handled the eviction in behalf of the seller
- What “cash for keys” is all about
- Amount they bought and sold the contract for
- Game-changing books they recommend
- What they will do differently/the same if they have to start all over again
- The Go Giver by Bob Burg
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Episode 296: The Upcoming Crash and How to Protect Yourself from Losing it All with Robert Kiyosaki