For years, one person has been studying the global economy and has boldly (and oftentimes successfully) predicted booms, opportunities, and crashes. His name is Robert Toru Kiyosaki.
If you have read any of the 26 books he has written (the most popular of course is Rich Dad Poor Dad which stayed in the New York Times bestseller list for 8 incredible years), Robert Kiyosaki needs no introduction.
However, aside from being a bestselling author, the former Marine is also a very successful entrepreneur, investor, and sought-after educator and speaker. He is also considered a financial knowledge activist.
If you’re a Robert Kiyosaki fan, today’s your lucky day as we have him on the podcast. Aside from sharing his thoughts on the upcoming crash and how you can protect yourself from losing everything, he also candidly shared many powerful insights that will surely change the way you look at things.
You better have a pen and paper handy as you have plenty of awesome gold nuggets to take note of!
- Two reasons he loves real estate
- Why people who are saving money are losing
- Why people who know how to handle debt are getting richer and richer
- His take on mentors in general
- Why he does not keep his money in the bank
- Why he created the cash flow game
- Why he keeps gold and silver
- What to do to survive a crash
- Why savers are losers
- The reason he started the Rich Dad company
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to make mistakes
- Why he tithes and the power of tithing
- Why business is pretty much like religion