That’s right! Cold calling can be a daunting task, but it’s important to remember that it’s all about establishing connections and building relationships with potential clients. By researching the market, preparing for negotiations, and listening to the other person’s needs, you can create a more comfortable environment for negotiations and increase your chances of success. Don’t be afraid to be flexible and creative in your approach, and always follow up with potential clients to keep the negotiation process moving forward.
In today’s live coaching call, Brent will mentor you on how to confidently pick up the phone, dial some numbers, and seal a deal at the right price. With persistence and the right mindset, you can turn cold calling into a valuable tool for finding new leads and closing successful deals in real estate. Be part of a roster of cold calling rhinos by visiting the TTP Training Program today.
- (0:57) Beginning of today’s episode
- (1:40) You need to learn how to politely decline without causing offense.
- (2:23) Expand your negotiation skills to achieve better outcomes.
- (5:46) Set specific deadlines for your offers to create a sense of urgency.
- (7:15) Increasing the number of appointments can lead to more successful deals.
- (12:44) If someone is unwilling to compromise on your expected price, you may need to introduce some skepticism.
- (15:53) Tips for subtly re-negotiating the price.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?