Becoming a wholesale real estate investor is a low-risk, low-cost entry point into the housing business. However, transitioning to this role requires effort and learning the right material. Success in wholesaling demands dedication, smart decision-making, and a willingness to work hard. With the right strategy, anyone can become a successful wholesale real estate investor, as proven by the story of Jesus Ibarra, a Metro Detroit-based wholesaler who closed a $10,000 deal while working his full-time job.
Follow along in today’s episode to hear more about Jesus’ success story. If you want to become a champion wholesaler just like him, make sure to check Brent’s TTP Training Program.
- (1:05) Beginning of today’s episode
- (3:15) How can you make time for real estate while working full-time?
- (4:05) Schedule time blocks and adjust your schedule accordingly to prioritize real estate.
- (10:49) What exactly is an absentee owner list?
- (15:59) Is text messaging is a more cost-effective marketing channel than direct mail?
- (18:56) How can you find buyers for your amazing deals?
- (26:46) Focusing on open and common communities can be beneficial to investors
- (29:28) “Obstacles are a part of this business, so be prepared to face them.”
- (29:53) Instead of being discouraged by problems, embrace them and tackle them head-on the next day
- TTP Training Program
- Smarter Contact
- Follow Jesus here or contact him at: (305) 399-5292
- Growth Summit 2023
- Get Batchleads through Rhino Lists
- Get PropStream through TTPData.com
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?