Finding hedge fund buyers in your market can transform your wholesaling business. They tend to pay more for properties than a traditional fix-and-flip investor, leading to higher fees and greater flexibility for you.
But where do you find these hedge fund buyers? Don’t worry, it’s simpler than you might expect.
Today, Brent will explain the process in detail. Like what you heard? Then be sure to check out Brent’s TTP training program for an exclusive opportunity to work with him personally.
- (0:52) Start of Today’s Show
- (3:27) Why Hedge Funds are Good, but Not the Best Buyers
- (3:56) Consider What Your Cash Buyers Seek
- (4:43) Every Lead is a Potential Opportunity
- (6:00) Expand Your List through Networking
- (7:30) Stay Focused on Your Strategy
- (8:22) Strategies for speaking to agents about “hedge funds”
- Investor Lift
- Want to learn more? Check out our TTP training program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?