Chris Boosuego shares his wealth of knowledge with us today, highlighting his expertise in wholesaling. As a former Marine, Chris transitioned into becoming a financial advisor, which ultimately led him to discover his passion for real estate wholesaling. In a short period of time, he has achieved great success, closing his first $100,000 deal and breaking free from the constraints of the 9-5 grind. Chris is a testament that you can escape the rat race with focus and a lot of hard work.
- (0:55) Beginning of today’s episode
- (3:30) Chris’ shares his success story. The marine turned financial advisor turned wholesaler.
- (7:06) Building Your Skill Sets and Attitude: A Path to Wholesaling Success
- (10:21) Bagging the First Deal: The Power of Imperfect Action in Escaping the Rat Race
- (12:51) A breakdown of Chris’ $65,000 probate deal
- (17:06) Maximizing marketability through surveys
- (19:17) Three tips for taking your wholesaling to the next level
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Bigger Pockets
- Want to learn more? Check out our TTP training program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?