Ryan Pineda is the godfather of side hustles and the mastermind behind the “Wealthy Way” course. Today, he shares his incredible journey from maxed-out credit cards and financial struggles to owning seven (you heard that right) thriving seven-figure businesses.
Ryan candidly discusses many of the challenges he faced and the lessons he learned along the way, providing valuable insights and advice for anyone looking to turn their financial situation around. You’ll discover the four personality types of success…and how you can use them to your advantage. Check out this episode to learn from Ryan’s experience and start your journey to financial success.
Don’t forget to visit Brent’s TTP training program and start creating your own success story.
- (1:05) Beginning of today’s episode
- (1:15) The Four Personality Types (and how to achieve them?)
- (12:03) The beauty of good marketing is that it makes the sales process much easier
- (16:34) The struggle of finding contentment as entrepreneurs
- (16:55) The wealthiest people have three things in common: Big Goals, Insecurity, and Control
- (22:09) How Ryan established the “Wealthy Way” program
- (22:11) Entrepreneurs are so busy trying to get rich and make more money that it comes at the expense of their health, family, faith, and lifestyle
- (25:28) Make sure to stay focused and put your attention where it deserves to be
- Follow Ryan here
- Want to learn more? Check out our TTP training program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?