Yes, it is possible to succeed in real estate while working a full-time job! Just take a look at the success of TTP Student James Burch, who has closed $66K in deals while only dedicating 8 to 10 hours per week to his real estate side hustle. He proves that progress, not perfection, is key.
In this episode, James shares his tips and strategies for thriving in real estate while holding a full-time job. Don’t let a busy schedule stop you from achieving your real estate goals, make sure to head over to the TTP training program, follow James’s lead and start making progress today!
- (1:09) Beginning of today’s episode
- (5:00) Is buying a house actually buying a liability?
- (7:12) FOCUS (Follow one course until success)
- (8:20) Emotional management is important
- (13:39) How do you find buyers to trust and sell your deals to?
- (15:04) In building a real estate business, there are three parts to consider: lead generation, conversion of leads, and exit strategy
- (20:07) James’ chunky deal breakdown
- Email James at: email@example.com and don’t forget to head over to Prime Corporate Services
- Want to learn more? Check out our TTP training program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your no-obligation discovery call here to learn more about our mentorship programs and become part of the tribe.
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?