Most wholesalers started their businesses for one main reason…FREEDOM! Let’s be honest. You probably entered the real estate world because you were sick of working towards someone else’s dream at your 9–5 job. You think that real estate could be a great bridge to success, so you get all fired up and ready to win the game with all the adrenaline in your body!
The problem is that the initial excitement can sometimes fade. You need to establish good habits to support your business goals.
To help you stay focused and committed, here are 5 easy steps that you can take to improve your chances of thriving in the long run.
- (1:13) Beginning of today’s episode
- (1:28) How do broke wholesalers become wealthy real estate investors?
- (2:39) Choose only one niche to master
- (4:04) Inconsistency in marketing
- (5:59) Stop switching geographical markets!
- (7:39) Stop comparing yourself to other wholesalers
- (10:10) Do BIG deals
- (11:07) Invest in selling systems
- (12:05) What worked six months ago might not work now
- (12:41) Adapt by adding novations
- Check out No Limits Real Estate Investing
- Want to learn more? Check out our TTP training program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule here.
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?