Whether you’re an experienced real estate investor or a novice, you’ve probably heard it’s all about “location, location, location”. But if we go even deeper, it will, and always has been, about the land.
The great Mark Twain once said, “Buy land, they’re not making it anymore”. That quote says it all and is more relevant today than ever before in history.
Depending on where your raw land is located, what resources you have available, and how much you want to invest, you can make a fortune with land…IF you know what you’re doing.
Today’s guest, Jaimie Fischer, will give you tried and true strategies that will eventually stop you from trading your body (and soul) for paychecks and start creating passive income all with the help of vacant raw land.
Make sure to head over to The Land Sharks Program, master Brent’s game plan, and start making money work for you!
- (1:00) Beginning of the episode
- (3:52) Flexibility and problem-solving are two things that you need in business and life
- (6:59) If you don’t learn satisfaction as an entrepreneur ambition is always going to lead you
- (7:52) How is helping people with the land?
- (15:16) How to find land buyers
- (18:33) If you can find a buildable piece of land it can open a lot (pun intended) of opportunities
- (21:32) Land can open up your eyes to much better way to earn passive income
- Get 1000 FREE Buyer/sellers leads at BatchLeads
- Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel
- Want to learn more? Check out the Land Sharks Program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or click here to schedule your free discovery call to learn more about our mentorship programs and how to become a land shark
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?