Our guest today knows quite a bit about creating opportunities in real estate investing. Nance Morris navigated the road of real estate on his own as he got out of jail. With nothing to loose, a desire in his heart to be successful, and by taking massive “imperfect” action, he was able to generate a whopping $15,000 on a land deal, and what’s even more surprising is that he did it in just three hours!
Morris proves that nothing is impossible if you get out there and take action. Come along with us as Brent and Morris discuss the exact steps he took to land this deal, and just how easy it was to do. Morris is proof that it’s possible to achieve financial freedom no matter what your circumstances are.
If you have the rhinoceros heart like Morris and want to test out your real estate investing skills, you can head over to Brent’s Land Sharks program and learn more about his strategies.
- (0:53) Beginning of the episode
- (11:30) How did he pick his market?
- (13:21) How did he come up with his offer letters?
- (16:17) How does an assignment transaction work?
- (17:30) A deal breakdown that landed him a $15,000 deal in 3 hours
- (23:38) “The deal of a lifetime comes around at least once a week as long as you’re looking.”
- (24:44) Morris’ advice to struggling wholesalers
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- You can connect with Morris here
- Want to learn more? Check out our Land Sharks program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule a free discovery call with our team here.