Today special guest Tasha DeRegis joins Brent Daniels to tell her story about becoming successful in real estate at just 23 years of age. This episode is going to inspire you to create your plan for success in the real estate industry.
- Leaving the corporate world for real estate can be a smart move.
- Losing all your money doesn’t mean you have to quit.
- Working multiple jobs to fund your business is a great way to grow quickly.
- Tasha explains how she flipped four properties in her first two years.
- Consuming the right content about real estate will help you on your journey.