It’s easy as 1, 2, 3! Buy a house, make a few furnishing changes, put it back on the market, and make a considerable profit. At any given time, a half-dozen shows on television feature sleek, well-dressed investors who make the process look fast, fun, and profitable. Yet, the road to real estate success isn’t all about the “sold” signs. It has to follow a specific formula to make valuable gains. Most of the time, aspiring real estate investors overlook the basics and end up failing.
We are joined today with Jason Valenzuela as he gives us an idea of how to make consistent deals in the market. He also tapped upon the common pitfalls that real investors make when closing deals and how he gets into the world of radio. Listen to this episode to find out more.
- The reason why Jason was drawn into real estate
- How did they generate deals early on?
- Why did he transition from direct mail to radio?
- Building his rental portfolio simultaneously while building his wholesaling business
- Better understanding of his radio journey as a whole