Have you ever wondered what goes through someone’s mind when they make the transition from being in the military to becoming a real estate entrepreneur? You might have asked ‘what was the hardest thing one had to learn before they decide to own a business?
In this episode, Brent Bowers joins Chris and shares his journey creating passive income in land while serving in the military, and how he put his best foot forward with wholesaling to live the best life possible, never being apart from his family again.
- From zero base to scaling his business at a higher level
- What it’s like working with a real estate agent
- The power of investing in effective marketing system
- The importance of synergy for your business
- Getting better results through the REI Revive Program