Different marketing strategies like direct mailing, pay per click and SEO surely help boost up sales. It has been used in the market for years and has helped countless real estate investors close deals. But those strategies use up time, money, effort and there is a lot of competition in the market. As a realtor, you
Doing daily phone calls is a good approach to growing your real estate business. It is an effective medium to communicate with prospects, leads, and potential clients. But not everyone likes calling, right? The idea of making a pitch and having to deal with countless rejections could be dreadful but that’s part of the game. Now, imagine earning $82,000 from one deal just because you mustered up your strength, picked up the phone and made the call. It may sound almost impossible as it seems but 2 amazing people proved that is doable.
In this episode, Brent Daniels had the chance to talk to the people who were the perfect personification of how their courage brought them wonderful opportunities. Both Malik Vaughn and Elijah Thompson are realtors from Dallas Forth Worth. They just started out in the industry but were successfully closing deals and a few more are lining up for them. Today, their wholesaling business continues to evolve because of their consistent efforts and innovative ideas.
- Using social media for your business attracts leads, potential clients, and customers
- Being in the online marketplace gives good exposure to the market and beyond
- Gaining the know-how on potentially maximizing profit in a single deal changes a business owner’s brain chemistry. It gets re-wired into achieving bigger
- Wholesaling is a core foundation of a real estate investing business
- TTP Cold Calling Training
- Malik Vaughn on Facebook
- Malik Vaughn on Instagram
- Malik Vaughn’s contact information: 241-482-0444
- Elijah Thompson on Instagram
- Renovate Holdings on Facebook
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Address: email@example.com