You’ve probably asked yourself this question before: How do I become a better salesperson?
This episode is the first of a three-part series on how to scale and grow your wholesaling business to 7 figures. Chris Craddock presents valuable ways to scale without trading your time for dollars, emphasizing that the key to becoming better is to never stop learning and growing.
Chris passionately imparts the significance of modeling the actions and mindset of people who are already ahead and are accessible to us in this industry. He recommends a handful of books that can help you with your game plan. With these books, learn to become better at selling and dealing with rejections. Don’t let all that unwanted stuff happen to your business.
- We can choose the people we listen to
- How to build a growing business
- Why time and money are both important to your business
- How to be good at sales
- Think like a business owner rather than a worker
- REI Revive
- Rich Dad’s Cashflow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
- The Art of Learning by Josh Waitzkin
- The Road Less Stupid by Keith Cunningham
- Zig Ziglar’s Ultimate Library
- The Closer’s Survival Guide by Grant Cardone
- Way of the Wolf: Straight Line Selling: Master the Art of Persuasion, Influence, and Success by Jordan Belfort
- Pitch Anything by Oren Klaff
- Flip the Script by Oren Klaff
- The Art of the Deal by Donald J. Trump
- Searching for Bobby Fisch (movie)