When it comes to real estate, there are numerous ways to invest. Investing in land is a popular way to go, and wholesaling land can be as profitable as flipping a house. Andre Baughan, our guest today, is a cybersecurity salesman from Arizona who wholesales land on the side. He has closed 3 deals in just 3 months of land investing, and the best part is that he only works about 4 hours per week.
In this episode, Andre will tell us about a house and land deal he closed within 45 days that netted him $17,500 in profit. He will also discuss how he got into land investing and the low-cost marketing channel he uses to generate leads.
- The pros and cons of text marketing
- The more connections you have, the more deals you get
- On getting a solid buyers list
- Be loud and talk to people
- Andre’s goals for the future
- Find your WHY and stick to it
- The Land Sharks
- PropStream (Code: landsharkslist.com)
- Batch Leads (Code: TLS)
- Solution Home Buyers
- Land Watch
- Wholesale Hotline Podcast
- Episode 608: Do or Die Series – Episode 01 – How to Wholesale Your First Piece of Land with Tracy Krol