There is a difference between being interested and being committed. When you’re interested in doing something, you do it only when it’s convenient. When you’re committed to doing something, you don’t accept excuses, only results.
Mariah Brimer, today’s guest, is the epitome of commitment. She knew nothing about real estate, but she learned about the business and eventually quit her job. In just four months, she has closed a deal worth $20,000 in profit and has another one in the works.
In this episode, Mariah will talk about a brawl that she had in one of her deals and how she fixed it. She will also discuss the significance of staying true to your roots and assisting property owners with their issues.
- The stigma in the wholesaling industry
- The difference between commitment and interest
- On creating relationships with people who have resources
- Why you need to be tenacious and consistent
- 3 things you need to know when starting out in wholesaling