Elon Musk, Oprah, Bill and Melinda Gates—do you know what these highly successful people have in common? They all know their priorities and have developed a morning routine that works for them. So if you haven’t established a morning routine yet, you’re leaving a lot of potential out in the field. And if you’re planning on getting into the habit, this episode is for you.
In today’s show, Chris Craddock will walk us through his own morning routine. He will explain how every step gives him a head start over his competitors and helps him achieve success through his business.
- How Chris transformed his life
- Feed your mind through books and podcasts
- On using role-play to practice speaking with prospective clients
- Set up a time period to ramp up calls
- How Chris’ employee was able to shift her life by having a routine
- REI Revive
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Genius of the AND by Jim Collins
- Coach Wooden’s Pyramid of Success
- High Performance Habits by Brendon Burchard
- Mojo Dialer