Many people who got into wholesaling are not experts in the industry. What they often have in common is the willingness to take massive imperfect actions. In most cases, they learn about things as they go.
However, every now and then, learning from others can make a world of difference to your wholesaling business. Moreover, learning from a really successful wholesaler and real estate investor like Cody Hofhine can go a long way towards accelerating your success.
If you’d like to learn from one of wholesaling’s best, you’re in luck! In this episode, Cody answered seven of the most pressing questions every wholesaler should have an answer to. Ensure you have a pen and paper handy. As always, you’ll have plenty of wisdom, tips, and insights to take note of!
- Which is best, cold calling or direct mail?
- What should I do when I start gaining traction?
- Should I skip a week of mailing to manage all the leads coming in?
- How do I handle motivated sellers who want to sell but don’t want their tenants to know?
- What are the top 3 marketing channels?
- What do I do when I have calls coming in but no motivation?
- How do I price land?