If you want to do as many as 230 deals a year, you need to know several tools and exit strategies to solve the seller’s problems. Today’s exceptional guest has mastered this art.
Pace Morby is a licensed general contractor and the owner of AZ Contracting and HomeVestors. Driven and dynamic, Pace went from losing a million dollars to becoming one of the most successful entrepreneurs thanks to wholesaling and creative financing.
In this episode, Pace shared so many beneficial tips and wisdom—from the answers to the top 5 questions sellers ask, to the metrics he uses in door knocking, down to how he finds VAs. You’ll learn invaluable techniques and insights in today’s episode, so make sure you tune in!
MARCH CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT!
For the entire month of March, Wholesaling Inc is running a Ratings and Review contest! We’re going to fly out 3 lucky winners to Florida, paying for airfare and hotel, to spend to full days with Tom Krol!
Whether you are trying to land your first deal or scale your existing Wholesaling business, Tom is going to help you crush your obstacles and achieve your goals!
And the lucky winners will all be featured as guests on the Wholesaling Inc Podcast!
To enter, you must Rate and Review the Wholesaling Inc Podcast on iTunes (5 stars please:) and send a screenshot of the Review to Darrin at email@example.com.
3 winners will be chosen at random and announced on the Podcast in April! Good luck!
- What creative financing is
- What every deal comes down to
- How he went about a deal using terms
- Top 5 questions sellers ask and how to address them
- What a performance deed is
- How he made money from said deal
- Other exit strategies available
- What seller finance is
- Deal he’s really excited about
- Four ways to find deals
- How he finds his VAs
- Options for those who are looking for pre-foreclosure lists
- The script they use when door knocking
- His mindset when it comes to door knocking
- How he keeps his door knockers engaged and excited
- How he’ll find his first deal when he’s dropped in Boise, Idaho with only $500 in his pocket
- What their metric is when it comes to door knocking
- What his Sunday service is all about and how people can join
- Wholesaling Inc – TTP
- #1 Property Valuations and Distressed Property Lists — “TTP Data!”
- Pace on Instagram
- Pace on Facebook
- Pace Morby on Brent Daniels Youtube Channel
- Pace Morby Youtube Channel
- Virtual Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Perfect Seller Call