In the wholesaling world, mismanagement of leads is considered a mortal sin. Why? For starters, without proper lead management, you’ll be throwing money out of the window! Undoubtedly, lead management is an integral part of the success of any organisation. And today’s special guest will show us why.
Cierra Ford is the chief operating officer (COO) of Arnold Elite Realty and the one responsible for building all the systems they have in place for lead management. She is also one of the coaches of REI Radio.
In this episode, Cierra not only covered the essentials of lead management, she also shared practical ways to strengthen the lead management process. So if you’d like to make money from every lead you have, today’s episode is something you just can’t miss!
MARCH CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT!
For the entire month of March, Wholesaling Inc is running a Ratings and Review contest! We’re going to fly out 3 lucky winners to Florida, paying for airfare and hotel, to spend to full days with Tom Krol!
Whether you are trying to land your first deal or scale your existing Wholesaling business, Tom is going to help you crush your obstacles and achieve your goals!
And the lucky winners will all be featured as guests on the Wholesaling Inc Podcast!
To enter, you must Rate and Review the Wholesaling Inc Podcast on iTunes (5 stars please:) and send a screenshot of the Review to Darrin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 winners will be chosen at random and announced on the Podcast in April! Good luck!
- Why lead management is very important
- What auditing leads looks like
- The importance of having a good CRM when it comes to lead management
- Why having all your leads sourced is key
- What accountability looks like in the world of lead management
- How often leads should be audited
- How they’re managing old and new leads
- Characteristics of a good lead manager
- Hours each day they spend managing leads
- How to not waste leads
- Key points to remember in terms of lead management
- What she thinks of radio as a marketing source from the COO perspective