The importance of working with the right title company cannot be overstated. Why? For starters, they can make or break a deal. In other words, they can determine whether you get paid or not.
With countless options available at your disposal, how do you choose the best title company to work with? That’s just one of the key questions today’s guest will provide an expert answer to!
In this episode, Wholesaling Inc’s newest coach Chris Arnold talked to Taylor Martinez, his director of closing. Taylor has helped Chris and his company close hundreds of deals and is considered an expert when it comes to titles.
Taylor shared so many gold nuggets in this episode—from the things she looks for in terms of staff down to her philosophy when it comes to working with title companies, she covered it all.
Knowing how important finding the right title company is, there’s no denying this is one of those episodes you just can’t miss!
MARCH CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT!
For the entire month of March, Wholesaling Inc is running a Ratings and Review contest! We’re going to fly out 3 lucky winners to Florida, paying for airfare and hotel, to spend to full days with Tom Krol!
Whether you are trying to land your first deal or scale your existing Wholesaling business, Tom is going to help you crush your obstacles and achieve your goals!
And the lucky winners will all be featured as guests on the Wholesaling Inc Podcast!
To enter, you must Rate and Review the Wholesaling Inc Podcast on iTunes (5 stars please:) and send a screenshot of the Review to Darrin at email@example.com.
3 winners will be chosen at random and announced on the Podcast in April! Good luck!
- Why the location of your title company matters
- What a blind HUD is
- How to gauge if a title company is more investor friendly
- What to look for in a title company in terms of staff
- Why having only one point of contact is ideal
- How to know if a title company is willing to go the extra mile
- Why working with multiple title companies is recommended
- Two types of investor friendly title companies
- Top 2 documents required to speed up the process
- Her philosophy when it comes to working with a title company
- The difference between contracts that come from radio versus other marketing sources