In today’s show, we have a powerhouse couple who are no stranger to the podcast and they’ll candidly share where their wholesaling journey has taken them so far.
Josh and Marlena Dates are former public school teachers turned rockstar rhinos. They are also the owners of Agape Home Buyers, LLC, a real estate solutions company that purchases properties in New Smyrna Beach and Florida.
While they have undoubtedly made their mark in the wholesaling world, Josh and Marlena also encountered a few setbacks and challenges along the way.
In this episode, they not only shared how they resolved the fears, setbacks, and challenges they faced but also the insights and wisdom they have learned as they navigated the exciting and lucrative world of wholesaling.
If you can use a little inspiration, you can’t afford to miss this episode. In fact, this is one you’ll probably listen to over and over again!
- The challenges and fears they faced before they finally committed to real estate
- How they felt about leveraging debt
- Struggles and trials they’ve encountered
- How staying consistent has contributed to their wholesaling success
- The importance of being intentional
- Message they want to share to those wholesalers who are still starting out
- Why it pays to bet on one’s self
- What they’d do differently if they are to start all over again