While there are a lot of factors that can help you succeed in the exciting and lucrative world of wholesaling, it is reassuring to know age is not one of them. And this is something our tenacious 21-year-old guest can surely substantiate.
Craig Disanto is a young but highly driven and hardworking TTP student from Louisville, Kentucky. The proactive college student only started wholesaling last summer but he’s already experiencing massive wholesaling success. In fact, in December alone he has already earned a whopping $20,000!
If you are in the lookout for amazing wholesaling insights and wisdom from a young but truly exceptional rhino, this episode is for you!
- Craig did driving for dollars and found a motivated seller from there.
- After talking to the prospect on the phone, he was able to set an appointment.
- While he encountered a few setbacks along the way, Craig remained driven, persistent, and proactive.
- After all was said and done, he was eventually able to close the deal and walked away with $8,863. Definitely a handsome reward for his drive, persistence, and hard work!
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg
- Wholesaling Inc – TTP
- Mojo Dialer
- Deal Machine App
- Brent Daniels – Real Estate Coach Youtube Channel
- Batch Skip Tracing – Coupon Code: TTP
- Craig on Facebook