In the real estate world, today’s special guest is in a league of his own. Some of his real estate accomplishments have been really impressive—he acquires 150 properties each year and has made a staggering $20M in sales off MLS. And that’s just for starters.
Nathan Brooks is a licensed realtor and a seasoned real estate investor with more than a decade of buying, selling, rehabbing, flipping, and real estate renting under his belt. The loving husband and doting dad is also the principal and partner of Kansas City’s leading turnkey real estate provider, Bridge Equity.
In today’s episode, he candidly shared wisdom, techniques, tips, and insights that have helped him dominate and thrive in an industry that’s exciting, volatile, and highly lucrative.
So have a pen and paper handy, get those distractions out of the way, and pay close attention. The information, knowledge, and inspiration you’ll get might just be what you need to propel your business to greater heights!
- What a turnkey house is
- Why it’s crucial to focus on only one thing
- Determining which properties on MLS to make offers on
- Figuring out the price point
- Finding a high volume of properties on a consistent basis
- Options available for those who don’t have available cash
- Why it’s important to be clear about your target
- How you can mitigate as many risks as possible
- Advice for people who are new in the industry
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution by Chris McChesney
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Money Master the Game by Tony Robbins
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferris
- Bridge Turnkey
- Nathan on LinkedIn