Today’s phenomenal guest started wholesaling just January of this year. However, what makes his case unique is he does business in Florida while currently based in Bronx, New York.
While he has a partner in Florida who helps make things happen, his story is a testament to one of the most amazing wonders of wholesaling—you can successfully score wholesaling deals even if you live in another state, area, territory, or county.
Joaquin Rosario is a creative and determined wholesaling newbie. The newly married tribe member lost his corporate job in October of 2017. After hearing Tom on BiggerPockets, he decided to give wholesaling a go. Although it took 60 days before he found his first deal, the reward he got was well worth the wait.
If you are having difficulty finding your first deal, consider listening to today’s episode a must. You’ll surely learn a lot of wisdom and insights you can use in your own business. More importantly, you’ll also discover the power of the proactive approach and how you can make it work for you.
- Joaquin launched his first marketing campaign in the middle of February by sending direct mails to the people on the tax delinquent list. However, rather than just waiting for a reply from the mails he sent out, he decided to use the proactive approach.
- After securing the high equity absentee owner list and banging the phone from 10 a.m. to 01:00 p.m., he finally found a motivated seller.
- He was able to secure the contract for $40, 000, sold it for $70, 000, and was rewarded with $30, 000 in assignment fee. Definitely a massive reward for being proactive!
- Wholesaling Inc Wholesaling Summit 2018
- BiggerPockets Podcast 176 with Tom Krol
- TTP Cold Calling