To say Brett Snodgrass has had an amazing 2017 is an understatement. For starters, he has done something truly phenomenal—he closed 354 deals in a year!
The awesome go-giver from Indiana has been involved in real estate for over a decade now. His love affair with real estate started way back in 2007. Prior to wholesaling, he was involved in house flipping.
However, after realizing he’s making a living but not really getting ahead, he decided to give wholesaling another go. And it has been one of the best decisions he has ever made. Now, he has an amazing team of 8 and has no plans of slowing down.
If you are looking to scaling your wholesaling business big time, this is one episode you shouldn’t miss. Brett talked about the unique strategy he uses to close numerous deals and shared plenty of gold nuggets. You’ll have plenty to take note of and implement!
- While he uses multiple lead generation strategies (direct mails, Google AdWords, Facebook marketing, etc.), he credits half of the deals he has closed last year to one unique strategy—building a relationship with other wholesalers.
- They partner with local REIA clubs, conduct meet-ups, and encourage others to leverage their experience and expertise.
- Aside from sharing tips, wisdom, knowledge, and great content, they also work on helping others so they will also succeed in wholesaling. His example truly embodies the abundance mindset—there is no competition, only collaboration.
Brett’s story shows us that when you embrace and implement the right philosophies, you’ll surely get something extraordinary in terms of ROI. No wonder he’s one of the best in the business!
- Simple Wholesaling
- The Simple Wholesaling Meetup
- The Collective Genius
- Google Adwords
- Deal Machine App
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Scaling Up by Verne Harnish
- Traction by Gino Wickman