If you are in the wholesaling business, it is highly likely that you have struggled to find motivated sellers at one point or another. This is especially true if you are just starting out. However, many find this process challenging because they don’t even know how to determine a seller’s motivation to begin with.
If this is something that also rings true for you, then consider this episode a must-listen! In today’s show, Cody shared invaluable information and insights when looking for motivated sellers. He also shared the exact script he uses to get to the bottom of things and effectively find out what a seller’s motivation truly is.
Have a pen and paper ready. There’s plenty to take note of in this episode!
Other key takeaways:
- Why you shouldn’t book an appointment until you know the seller’s true motivation
- The importance of asking open-ended questions
- How to get the information you want by assuming the positive
- Why you should ask a question that will trigger a “no” answer
- How to properly end each conversation so you’ll earn the seller’s trust and confidence
Finding motivated sellers can get easy once you know how to effectively determine motivation. Apply, implement, and practice the insights and techniques you will learn from this episode and it won’t be long until finding motivated sellers becomes second nature to you.
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss