Just when you think you’ve heard everything there is to hear about Wholesaling, someone shares a story that surprises you.
Anthony Muffi just started Wholesaling a few months ago, but he has already closed six deals worth $92k – and he’s only Wholesaling part-time! He has some incredible tips, and serves as a great inspiration, for Rhino Nation.
- Anthony received a call from a very talkative and upfront property owner, but they didn’t fit the typical definition of a motivated seller.
- Although there was no obvious motivation, they only wanted about 50% of the ARV for the house. They were fairly wealthy, private individuals, and they really just didn’t want to deal with the hassle of selling a house through a realtor; they wanted speed and convenience more than money.
- Anthony originally offered $260k for the house (a low ball offer), and they settled on $290k. The ARV of the property is over $600k.
- Anthony was asking his cash buyers for $335k for the contract. After two showings, Anthony received an offer for $315k… but he didn’t accept it immediately. Later that evening, he received a call from another buyer who offered $345k.
- After the deal closed, Anthony secured a $55,000 assignment!
Just two months after Anthony started Wholesaling part time – for just 10 hours a week – he made enough money to achieve his family’s financial goal: his wife was able to quit her job and stay at home to take care of their kids.