Today’s extraordinary guest is a mentor, a best friend, and a brother—Todd Toback. Todd has been helping some of the tribe members triple their assignment fees. He also helped Brent Daniels and his team increase their average profit per deal from $13,700 to $24,000. Yes, that’s a whopping $10,000 plus difference!
In today’s episode, Todd shared secrets, tips, and techniques that can help your wholesaling business grow exponentially. So many actionable tips you can readily implement so you can take your wholesaling business to greater heights!
Todd has been investing in real estate since 2002. Back then, he was unhappy with his job in the corporate world. While feeling dejected, he found his first real estate book—Multiple Streams of Income by Robert G. Allen.
The book taught him how to find out-of-state owners in his neighborhood. He sent 24 letters, closed a single deal, and earned $8,000 from his efforts. However, he only decided to go into wholesaling full-time 2 years after closing his first deal. And he has never looked back!
- We adjust to what we believe we are. It is important to change your mind-set to what you think you deserve.
- Do not let your market restrict your profit. Do not use your market as an excuse.
- When meeting sellers, always be a truth teller and a truth seeker. The more of a truth teller you are, the more people will trust you.
- Build up your buyers list.
- Do not sell based on what you want to make.
- Create competition among your buyers.
- Do not rush through the selling process.
- The revenue will fuel your business and allow you to attract good people.
Todd is one of the best in the business. There’s no denying he knows how to find deals, create deals, and create larger deals! Give his tips a try and you just might be able to duplicate his success!
- Multiple Streams of Income by Robert G. Allen
- Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- No Limits Real Estate Investing Podcast
- Bigger Deals Sales Training