My profit from each deal shifted upward, pretty good, pretty tremendously. I think it was on average about $10,000 to $12,000 then it shot up to around $17,000 or $18,000. It’s gonna be hard to do better than to work with Tom and Cody.
- WIP 717: How To Generate MORE Profits Doing LESS D…To be successful in aggressive markets and generate […]
- WIP 716: How A Brand New Wholesaler Used Televisio…Being a brand new wholesaler isn’t an excuse to […]
- WIP 715: Cold Call Breakdown – Don’t EVER Make Thi…It’s time to do a cold call breakdown! In this […]
- WIP 714: 5 Reasons Why It’s Time To Become A Virtu…The competition and activities in real estate […]
- WIP 713: The Unconventional Method One Realtor Use…The best real estate transactions are those […]