Ever wondered why some fail while others thrive? That’s because some people only ‘want’ success but lack the ‘will’ to achieve it.
Explore the defining traits that separate those who fail from those who succeed, dissecting the nuances of determination and desire. In this episode, let’s hear the story of firefighter turned wholesaler Matt Malczewski and discover actionable insights to harness the power of will and want on your journey to success!
Don’t miss your chance to unlock endless opportunities with the TTP Training Program. Elevate your real estate skills and take your game to the next level!
- (1:25) Beginning of today’s episode
- (5:00) Matt’s first flip
- (6:56) The first step is learning how to wholesale
- (8:50) To be able to go out and find the best opportunity is a skill that can be turned into a system and a process
- (19:20) Wholesaling at its core is a sales and marketing machine that finds the best opportunities
- (25:23) How to find a buyer for a vacant lot
- Follow Matt on Instagram here
- Email him at: email@example.com
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?