Brent Daniels shares some fire tips on handling sellers who are pushing for a higher offer in real estate! In this episode, he guides you through mastering negotiations and breaks down the challenges (and victories) of dealing with these clients.
Dive into a Q&A session that reveals the keys to mastering profitable real estate deals. Don’t miss out—enhance your deal-making skills and more when you join the TTP training program!
- (0:50) Beginning of today’s episode
- (1:14) A breakdown of a deal from a tired landlord
- (2:30) How to effectively present an offer for a tired landlord
- (5:06) Most of the time, people will offer whatever the seller wants
- (6:57) Assist sellers and make the transition as easy as possible for them
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?