In the real estate money game, it’s a showdown: Brokers vs. Investors. Brokers hustle, playing matchmaker for buyers and sellers to get commissions. On the flipside, investors roll the dice, banking on property values and rental income. The winner? It depends on your knack for risk, marketing strategy, and seizing opportunities in the ever-changing real estate scene. It’s a toss-up where the dollars flow – deal by deal or property by property.
Are you a real estate agent who wants to become an investor? Or are you the other way around, a real estate investor who wants to be a broker/agent? Well, no matter what you are, today’s episode will bring insights you don’t want to miss!
- (0:55) Beginning of today’s episode
- (3:12) Being a broker/agent is a lot harder than being a real estate investor
- (5:44) There is NO such thing as a hybrid agent!
- (9:19) Most sellers should led down a path
- (11:06) You have to convince yourself that you are worthy of big deals
- (12:15) You got to have a target for your deals
- (12:53) Your job as an investor is to become a hero to your seller by solving their pains
- (16:25) You have to close your real estate investing deal as fast as possible
- (18:44) Get a broker to work for you
- Release Your Brakes by James Newman
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?