In this episode, Brent Daniels chats with Christine Palm, who has been an entrepreneur since the age of 7. She shares the motivation she had to begin her entrepreneurial journey at such a young age and how these early experiences shaped her into the savvy businesswoman she is today.
Fast forward to the present, and Christine has become a thriving real estate wholesaler, successfully closing 80 deals in just 3 years. Tune in to learn more about Christine!And don’t forget to add the TTP training program to your toolbox.
- (1:05) Beginning of today’s episode
- (4:37) Why did Christine choose to become a real estate entrepreneur?
- (9:50) If you’re making the conversations yourself, you’re going to be five times better at it than hiring somebody.
- (11:47) One thing that is important in wholesaling is the follow-up.
- (15:00) Breaking down a $50,000 deal
- (23:25) The more people you talk to, the more confident you’re going to get.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Sidewalk Property Solutions
- Oasis House Buyers LLC
- Christine Palm on Facebook
- Christine on Instagram
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?