Picture seven years behind the wheel of a truck, yearning for an escape from the daily grind. Then, one day, the radio introduced you to the world of house wholesaling, igniting a fire within. You seized the moment, making calls, and turning your dreams of financial freedom into a reality. In no time, you found yourself closing six consecutive deals in your first few months in this business!
Meet Clifford Walker, our cowboy closer, who’s been riding the real estate wave like a seasoned rodeo pro. Dive into his journey of deal-closing success today. Be a wholesaling cowboy yourself by joining the TTP training program.
- (1:06) Beginning of today’s episode
- (5:26) What it really takes to get out of the rat race and start taking action
- (8:12) Progress is pain + reflection.
- (10:12) “Destiny demands development.”
- (12:43) Discipline can take you to places where motivation can’t.
- (16:31) Building generational wealth by serving other people
- (21:41) You have to pick a lane, stay with it, and be really good at it before you start to branch out.
- (29:43) You can’t build relationships without quality conversations.
- Principles by Ray Dalio
- Follow Clifford here
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?