Nailing the ideal offer presentation in real estate investing boils down to a mix of persuasive communication and getting your negotiation on point. To create an offer that shines, you’ve got to dive into market trends, property details, and what’s driving the seller. That way, you can craft an offer that’s a win for everyone.
Plus, you’ve got to bring your A-game in presentation skills, keeping it clear and professional. Today we are joined by Ryan and his team of investors to give you another round of cold calling role plays and teach you how to handle offers like a pro!
- (0:58) Beginning of today’s episode
- (11:12) The first thing you need to do when you’re doing lead follow-up
- (11:41) You have to tell your sellers what’s “new.”
- (13:37) Figure out where they’re at before starting giving them your information
- (16:13) Immediately follow up that “no” with a question of how close you can get.
- (18:28) Educate your sellers on what you would do with houses.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?