In Part Four of ‘The Greatest Business’ series, Brent covers crafting effective offers and shares three essential traits for success. Discover, with Brent’s guidance, the key questions to ask your motivated sellers, along with the precise script and techniques for posing these questions.
He also delves into conversation psychology and offers lead follow-up strategies for heightened engagement. Don’t miss it! Want to learn more? Check out the TTP training program and get some great tips!
- (0:50) Beginning of today’s episode.
- (2:18) The right approach, the right expectations, and the right attitudes in making your offers.
- (2:37) Be kind, confident, and curious.
- (4:26) We are deal finders, not deal creators.
- (6:30) The timeline is the most important factor!
- (15:05) The “sixty-forty-ten” rule.
- (16:39) Pre-qualify every single property owner every single time.
- (20:51) Communicate and set the expectations upfront.
- (22:58) Your offer presentation should be the natural progression of your pre-qualifying and lead follow-up.
- The Greatest Business by Tom Kroll
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?