As an investor, you understand that the key is finding motivated seller leads. Without them, your options are limited. So, how do you consistently generate these leads?
In the third part of ‘The Greatest Business’ miniseries, you will learn how to find leads and compile lists—both free and paid, covering everything in between. Brent also reveals the importance of focusing on one marketing channel to find motivated sellers.
Start doing income producing activities now! If you’re interested for more be sure to visit Brent’s TTP training program today.
- (1:03) Beginning of today’s episode.
- (1:21) Building lead generation strategies and pulling motivated seller’s lists
- (5:35) Understand the property value and distress of your market first.
- (6:24) Focus on people who have high equity.
- (13:52) If they’re not paying their property taxes, there are probably some signs of financial distress.
- (15:10) The seven “NO’s” rule.
- (21:30) This business comes down to two things: having conversations and making offers.
- (22:38) Focus on one marketing channel at a time.
- (27:06) Answer the calls LIVE when you’re doing marketing.
- Rhino List (powered by Batchleads)
- US Leads List
- True People Finder
- Mojo Dialer
- Call Motivated Sellers
- Email Brent at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Greatest Business by Tom Kroll
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?