Absolutely! Getting into real estate and land investing at a young age is possible. Despite challenges, your age can work in your favor, giving you more time to learn, grow, and make investment gains.
Meet Matt Coley, a 21-year-old land investor who’s a living example. With just 71 land offer letters, he secured contracts for 3 parcels of land, showcasing the potential for quick success in selling land. Join us as he shares his journey, highlighting the challenges and rewards of this business.
Make sure to visit The Landsharks Program for more land investment opportunities.
- (0:55) Beginning of today’s episode.
- (5:19) How Matt stumbled into the world of land investing.
- (7:12) Getting his first deal at 19 years old.
- (13:49) How Matt got 3 contracts just by sending out 71 land offer letters.
- (21:10) Reach out and team up with people who know the business.
- (21:36) Time blocking is such a big deal when starting out in your business.
- Get the Land Offer Letter at www.landshark.com/lol
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- Profit First REI by David Richter
- Connect with Matt at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?