Unlike other capital-intensive ventures in real estate, wholesaling doesn’t require you to dip into your savings or own investment property. The key challenge lies in locating motivated seller leads, a topic covered by Brent Daniels and Rafael Cortez in this episode.
They will guide you through obtaining optimal lead sources, determining the quantity of wholesale leads necessary for successful deals, and even share methods to acquire free wholesale leads, enabling you to keep your sales pipeline full.
Looking to overcome your real estate challenges? Explore Brent’s TTP training program for expert guidance.
- (0:57) Beginning of today’s episode.
- (2:03) Title companies make zero dollars unless you bring them deals.
- (2:56) Look for a closing entity that is investor-friendly.
- (4:59) When you call the title company, ask for the sales rep.
- (6:12) Ask for the preforeclosure, sixty-day late absentee owners list.
- Fidelity National Title
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?