We’ve all heard classic stories of people leaving their corporate jobs to pursue financial freedom through real estate. But what we haven’t heard is the story of a man who did just that but…BACKWARDS.
Meet Corey Hayden, the man who defied conventions, starting in real estate and then transitioning to become a police officer. His story proves that there’s no one-size-fits-all approach in real estate, empowering you to take control of your business journey on your terms. Just take action and start by checking Brent’s TTP training program.
- (0:55) Beginning of today’s episode.
- (2:25) Wholesaling is simple but not easy.
- (7:28) How did he go from real estate to getting a 9-5 job as a police officer?
- (8:41) How does he find balance between his full-time job and his real estate business?
- (10:06) Why send postcards instead of letters?
- (14:50) The upside of land real estate.
- (20:04) Breaking down a deal.
- Follow Corey on Instagram here
- Max Maxwell
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?