If you’re a real estate investor, dealing with motivated sellers is crucial. Showing genuine interest in their needs and offering solutions that can benefit both parties – that is the key. You also have to build rapport and be transparent about your intentions to help establish trust and increase the likelihood of reaching a mutually beneficial agreement.
In this episode, Todd Toback will share SIX things you should avoid saying when dealing with your sellers, so you can ace your negotiation skills!
- (0:55) Beginning of today’s episode.
- (1:10) Six things that you shouldn’t say to a motivated seller.
- (2:26) You need to take care of the problem.
- (3:28) Don’t tell the seller what they need to do the work.
- (3:46) The stealth mismatch.
- (4:25) Avoid telling the seller that their property needs a lot of work.
- (6:03) Don’t let your sellers negotiate against themselves.
- (9:27) Keep the conversation about them (your sellers).
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?