Great real estate investors turn objections into opportunities. Handling objections with empathy and expertise converts prospects into loyal customers. Memorizing countless replies isn’t necessary; understanding the core reason behind objections is key. Join our Closer Olympics gang in this episode – Keith Evertt, Elijah Rubin, Alex Saenz, with Brent Daniels – to generate more money-making opportunities and boost your bottom line. Let’s dive in!
Join the TTP training program, which offers a wealth of knowledge and practical information about wholesaling.
- (0:51) Beginning of today’s episode
- (4:23) What’s your total lockaway cash?
- (6:30) Get a lot of information upfront
- (8:54) Don’t forget that most sellers only sell 1-2 properties in their lifetime
- (10:15) Always ask the pre-qualifying question
- (20:38) Getting a more niche list and finding buyers for your deals
- (24:50) Anybody could pick up the phone and do real estate
- (31:40) Our ability to communicate and have effective conversations with property owners is our toolbox