Calling all business book enthusiasts and aspiring real estate investors! Tune in to Todd Toback’s episode for an AWESOME list of the seven “must-read” books for wholesalers who are just starting their real estate journey.
Let these hot picks inspire and elevate you both in business and in life! Happy reading and happy investing!
- (0:56) Beginning of today’s episode
- (1:49) “Small changes have a massive impact.”
- (3:34) The importance of controlling your daily habits and paying attention.
- (4:43) Being intentional about your growth is essential.
- (6:28) Increasing your earning potential and becoming more valuable to the marketplace.
- (6:39) Be wise with your money. Protect your capital first.
- (7:16) Overcoming distractions.
- (10:33) How to create a vision for your business
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- No Excuses by Brian Tracy
- 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth by John Maxwell
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- Release Your Brakes by James Newman
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- The Rockefeller Habits by Verne Harnish
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?