Oh, Florida… the land of sunshine, beautiful beaches, and a whole lot of real estate opportunities! Many of you may already be aware of how the Sunshine State has been dominating its already hot housing market. However, what you might not know is that there are fantastic deals to be made in this area, especially when it comes to LAND.
Brent Bowers is here to provide you with an incredible checklist on how to buy and sell land in Florida, covering everything from A to Z. Don’t forget to explore the Land Sharks Program for additional tips on land investing.
- (0:51) Beginning of today’s episode
- (1:36) Understand what is permissible and what is restricted
- (2:48) Navigating the process of entering and exiting the property
- (4:45) Exploring the concept of “wetlands”
- (6:39) Evaluating your neighborhood and its potential
- (7:16) The absolute necessity of conducting a survey
- (7:38) Ensuring access to electricity
- (9:21) Conducting a soil test
- (11:07) Securing a title insurance policy
- Google Maps
- My Due Diligence Checklist
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?