Agent outreach benefits real estate wholesalers and investors by providing access to off-market deals, local market expertise, network expansion, negotiation and transaction support, and market analysis. To leverage it effectively, wholesalers and investors should proactively contact agents through networking events, conferences, online platforms, or referrals.
Build win-win relationships where you can offer deals and receive market knowledge. Join our LIVE coaching call to discover how agent outreach can skyrocket your success and determine if it’s the right strategy for you!
- (0:55) Beginning of today’s episode.
- (1:17) To get deals, focus on solving sellers’ problems rather than solely focusing on getting deals.
- (2:27) Understanding the difference between working with agents and directly approaching sellers.
- (5:45) As a solopreneur, avoid attempting both direct-to-seller and agent outreach simultaneously.
- (12:09) Recognizing the downsides of agent outreach.
- (16:31) Partner up with someone in your market who has a deep understanding of your numbers, utilizing the agent acquisition strategy.
- Free People Search
- Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?